Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kina Grannis "Valentine"

I realize that I'm surrounded by wonderful friends. Friends who would worry about me driving recklessly (Jasmine), friends who go with me through thick and thin (so far, Jasmine), and friends who have talent way beyond human normality.


Mahirah left for Adelaide some time ago, after finishing our foundation course, if I remember correctly. During our foundation course, she was one of the bubbliest, most wonderful people ever. Did I mention she does vocal covers? Previously she did a cover for Lee Hi's Rose. Here's a new cover from her. (link to the original song)





I love her covers, especially the emotion that she's able to convey through her voice. Not the Kelly Clarkson voice, but amazing in its own way. I could sit around all day listening to this, because somehow, it's speaking what's in my heart.


For those of you who know me well enough, and if I've shared it with you, I met someone at the end of 2012, and he's been amazing so far. =) I guess you could say this is the song I would send to him (the cover version, mind you, so that I can spread Mahirah's awesomeness!) right now.


Like I said, I'm surrounded with amazingly extraordinary people - all in their own amazing way.


To Mahirah, I'm especially ecstatic about the "I'll love you" part at the chorus. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment