Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 22

Full list here.


Day 22: A Song from a Band You Heard About Before They Were Cool


I usually hear music when they're way beyond their prime, or when they're already hot. Very rarely do I hear a song before they're hot, and from a band... Well, I'll change the challenge to "a song that you heard before it was cool". Within my local vicinity, anyway.


MissChievous did an inspired look based on Alexandra Stan's Mr Saxobeat, and having nothing to do, I watched the video, and looked up the music video as well. The song was good, catchy, groovy. And a few days later, it exploded all over KL. In the UniGym at campus, at malls - it was everywhere.




This is the only song that is CLOSE to the challenge question.

No comments:

Post a Comment