Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Improved 30 Day Song Challenge: Day 21

Full list here.


Day 21: A Song From Your Favorite Album


I prefer tracks over albums, but in the rare case that I get to buy an album, I love the entire thing. Two notable albums I own: Kelly Chen's 心口不一, and L'Arc~en~Ciel's Awake. Both were gifts, one from my dad, and the other from my sister for my birthday.


I had a Ricky Martin cassette once, which was my first ever "album", but it's long been missing.


Guess my favorite album would be Awake, since it's the only CD I bothered putting on replay in my car... And also due to the fact that I'm almost completely Japanese biased. =D




As One is the heaviest track on the album, featuring heavy drums, electric guitars, and also raspy vocals by hyde. I couldn't find the original track, but the live version is just as good. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment