Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Video: Mark Gungor's "Laugh Your Way To A Happy Marriage"

Just a few days ago one of my seniors posted a video cut from Mark Gungor's talk, Laugh Your Way To A Happy Marriage, talking about the difference between men's brains and women's brains (Tale of Two Brains). I thought it was quite interesting, but didn't go any further.


Then, on my Youtube homepage, there was a suggestion for the complete talk video "because I watched so-and-so video". So here are the videos, The Tale of Two Brains:

Part 1



Part 2



Of course I'm not married, but this really offers insight to the workings of both men's and women's brains (without bias) and the things that make them tick, and how to maintain as what Mark Gungor said, "a balance of happiness-to-poo ratio" in marriage.


And I don't think don't think these bits of information are only limited to married couples: they're useful also for regular couples (usually exclusively-dating ones). It helps us in general broaden our knowledge about the opposite sex, and do what is necessary to respect those differences and create a more harmonious relationship.


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment