Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Everyone...

Let's pray for Japan. On March 11, 2011, Japan was hit by both a tsunami and an earthquake with the magnitude of 8.9 on the Richter scale. And now CNN is reporting that these consecutive disasters may have damaged some nuclear plant equipment.


They were hit with both water and earth disasters. And now risk of radiation? But some people aren't concerned about the people who are suffering there. Some people are just worried about manga and anime. I mean, how can you still worry about stuff like that in a situation like this? Do you even have a heart?


Donations are happening everywhere. Japan needs help - with medication and restoration. Lady GaGa is putting up a Japan Earthquake Relief wristband on sale on her webshop. The wristband costs a minimum of US$5, but you can adjust your donation. =)


AskMeWhats has also posted a post on How to Help Japan. Nikki lists a few places that you can make donations to help Japan's earthquake relief.


I pray and hope that Japan would be able to get through this obstacle.


*  *  *


I'm restarting work on coming Wednesday, but I think I'll have to renegotiate about my hours 'cause my gang suddenly wanted to have their gathering on Wednesday. Actually they informed me beforehand, but I completely forgot about it until after I told my boss that I'd like to restart work. Anyways maybe I'll work half a day and Kit can help in the evening. The thing is, A Tinh is on leave on Monday and Wednesday to visit her sister, so we're practically staff-short. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment