Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice - once in the morning, once during my evening bath.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination.

-What is your current facial wash?
L'Occitane Rice Foaming Face Wash.

-Do you exfoliate?
Every alternate day.

-What brand do you use?
TheBodyShop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliting Wash.

-What moisturizer do you use?
TheBodyShop Vitamin E Moisture Cream.

-Do you have freckles?
Nope.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.



MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Currently L'Occitane Immortelle Powder Foundation in Fresh.

-How about concealer?
Um, Biotherm White Detox BIO-A[2] Whitening Pen Immediate Spot Corrector.

-Do you know your undertone color?
No. =P

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're nice, but you have to use them according to occasion.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but I have too many mascaras and too little chances to use them up within 3 months.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Uh, I switch back and forth between Lancome Hypnose and MaxFactor False Lash Effect. I also used Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes, Revlon Double Twist and Opera Volume Control.

-Sephora or MAC?
No idea, 'cause I haven't used either brands before.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fluffy eye brush, gel liner brush, angled brush, small face brush and fingers.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I use shu uemura Cream Eyeshadow in Beige.

-For the face?
Kate Concealer for Pores

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I like dark shades.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both, but it depends on my mood and whether the effect suits my makeup.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't think I've ever.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Never used them before.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Would like to try, but I haven't got the budget yet.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Silkygirl Moisture Rich in Playful, but usually I just go with tinted lipbalm.

-How about lipgloss?
Used to use it, but I hate the sticky effect.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I only have one, which is the Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Blushed.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Am not allowed to yet.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Why not? Some of the products are great and inexpensive.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Uh, not yet.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, and am still looking forward to.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Was and still am, 'cause I'm still learning, especially if they are technique I've never tried before.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
OMG voluminous false eyelashes in broad daylight without any eyeliner or matching clothes.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Can't decide. =P

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
I'm not sure, but I like Angeline Jolie's style. =)

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Pressed face powder, preferably a fine powdered one.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I've been doing that for 18 years of my life, though sometimes I feel insecure without at least some powder on.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look pretty, but I could look better.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I have no idea, as I'm still going through random products of various brands.

-What do you think of Makeup?
It's an art, in which women and men can use to enhance their beauty if used correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment