Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Confessions

... and rejections. I just confessed today and my reply was rejection. All's well, though, at least I know how he feels, but please keep in mind that I'm a person who doesn't give up so easily. I'll still have feelings, but I'll stay your friend. =)


October is coming which means a few things. One, my birthday is coming; two, my sis n mum are going to Japan; three, SPM is just another month away. That is, when it's officially October.


There's something wrong with Nightclub City - everytime I successfully host a dance party and get full marks, I should have 55 dance points. Everytime I log in again, my points are gone, but the points from the themed parties remained and continue to pile up.


I have parental consent to enter MissChievous' Myths and Legends makeup contest~! Though I am pretty wary of my chances of winning... =P Any suggestions anyone? Myths and legends, based on water, 'cause my element is H2O~


And now I'm going crazy - I want a belly piercing, I want a brow piercing, I want a lip piercing, I want to get cosmetic surgery (sorry, but I really DO envy people with higher nose bridges, plus perhaps some liposuction =p), I want a BMW 523i, I want a Sony VAIO, I want to go to Tokyo Dome, I want EOS Adult (J-203) Pink lenses (occasionallycute.blogspot.com), I want bleached hair with pink highlights. In summary, I want everything that is almost impossible for me to have. I might be able to negotiate with my parents on the VAIO and lenses. They can't stop me from getting piercings and bleached hair...


LIFE IS NEVER FAIR. LIVE WITH IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment