Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Eyeliner crisis

OMG... Dinner with mum's ex-colleagues last night was alright, the food was nothing to shout about. The menu - 2 servings of veggies, fried chicken wings, salted egg crab, BBQed fish, bamboo clams (I think this is what they call it), marmite ribs, and that's all I could remember. We were to arrive at Kwai Lam Seafood Restaurant somewhere in Subang (took a long time and lots of calls for correct directions to get there) at around 7pm, so we were to be ready to leave at 6. Around 5.45, sis was in the bathroom taking her own sweet time in there while the other bathroom was otherwise occupied as well. By the time she got out, it was nearing 6pm and mum would blow an artery if one of us were late.

Flash-bathed, brushed my teeth, quickly rummaged through my chest of drawers for a colored (not black) top to go with my new jeans. Pulled everything on within half a minute then went to mum's room for makeup and moisturizer (my nose peels like tree bark). Usually it would take me around 10-15 minutes to get everything to perfection, but I was crunched for time and managed to do it decently within 5. I forgot mascara while trying desperately to apply my eyeliner (Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eyeliner in #2 Sepia Ink) with a makeup brush... Grrr... Anyway, the whole thing turned out quite well, assuming that I more or less just slapped everything on my face.

Got home, camwhored for around half an hour =x then went to sleep after makeup removal and a quick shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment