Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Add maths

OMG... There's still one more week of exams to go... Grr... Add maths, the killer subject, worse than nukes or plagues. I blanked most of my paper 1 sheet, my paper 2 answer sheet was absolutely blank except for a few lines of Japanese writing... =x So that is a definite fail... I got, for my standards, alright marks for Chinese, and there's nothing to comment about English... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!! XD

So after a two-year hiatus (if you could call it that since I didn't play it very often in the first place =x), I finally went for a not-so-serious basketball game with both my sis' and Sam (older sis' BF). Though it was a last minute decision (sis just got back from school and was rushing out), it was fun, and I got the exercise I wanted, well, part of it anyway. =P

Today was nice, except for the add maths exam part. We had a group discussion about various stuff and people, and my favourite part was the Times Square/Mid Valley part. Since our exams finish on the 19th and we're returning our borrowed textbooks on that day as well, many of us are flunking the last school day of the year... XP Some decided to make use of that day and have a day out. We had two alternatives - one, Mid Valley if it's gonna be movies; two, Times Square if it's gonna be shopping. Another point of going is 'cause someone's BF is going to Johor on that day, so they're planning to spend some time together before that, and I'm gonna be the upgraded version of the 140 watt halogen bulb... Yay~! The plans are not specific yet, so they'll have to wait till next week... O.o

A VERY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO:~~
MY DEAR XINYI~~~ *muackzzz~* <3
&
HINLING AKA MARMIE YAP AKA PET PET HIN~~~ <3
A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR OLD FRIEND~~
NINGZZZ AKA JOSIE~~~ *muackzzz~* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment