Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Holzzzz........

One week of holz, one week school, now another approximate week of holz... What the heck are they thinking... So, BBQ tomorrow at Wai Kit's, really looking forward to that... XD The whole Virus gang going, plus Hoe Jun and some other guys I think... Asked the girls for details but they wouldn't tell me anything... Haiz...

So what to do during holz? Let's see... Sleep till around 12pm, eat, watch TV, play PS2 games, laze around, have dinner, watch TV, free time till around 2am or later, sleep, then the process goes on again. Just tried out the home PC#1 last night and it was working fine, except for a few USB port/card reader problems. A few weeks ago home PC#1&2 got infected by virus (so OS says) and she said it would most likely be reformatted. So, I have an 8.5GB folder containing all my music, paperwork, pics, etc in home PC #1. To be safe, before it goes for any repairs, I gotta get everything out. I've got a 2GB MP4, 1GB microSD in my phone, 1GB miniSD from my previous phone and the spare 4GB SD card. Unfortunately, my card reader/USB ports aren't functioning properly. I got most of my stuff into my MP4 and microSD, but I couldn't even get the other two to be detected by the PC... Grr...

I've changed my Hotmail account, by the way. My previous one (kellie_1910@hotmail.com) was experiencing either a virus infection or a glitch (so OS says). It just keeps showing me 'Windows Live ID or passwords incorrect' even though I've never changed the password or similar. So now I've got a new one. It's basically the same thing, easier to remember this way if anyone did take the time to remember my address (a million thanks to them).

That's it for now. I'll go upload some pics... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment