Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

OMG!!!

We (Miss Leow, Miss Qing, Miss Yap, Prof. Lee, Mr Chang and me) just test played the War Game organized by the Scouts. Fun rating = 9.5/10. Value rating = 9.9/10. Ganbatte Scouts! Although I'm not a scout...
Thursday finally finish collecting the teachers' panorama picture money... Some of them were so stupid as to not have a 5 ringgit bill with them. Anyway, the carnival's tomorrow, and I have to learn some skills from Naruto, split physical body into three separate ones, 'cause I need to help with the Ping Pong and Photography stall as well as take pictures of the event. Then I want to play War Game, again... MuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Here are some random pics. Enjoy and comment! =)

Here's Miss Qing (main layout designer, War Game) drinking her teh-O ice and discussing matters with Mr Lee.

Cherryblossom Solid Perfume from L'Occitane. It's French!!!

This is my fluffy baby - Sir Duke Lancelot aka Latte Shoopuf.

This is Miss QiQi (KiKi) at Secret Recipe on Thursday with Mr Liew, Miss Yap, Miss Leow, Miss WHY, Mr Choo and me.

The masterminds, Prof. Lee (left) and Mr Lee.

Mr Leow, Miss Leow's supercute brother.

This is me, who else?


I'm planning to ask Tania to help me draw some manga pictures to brighten(?) up my story page. Please comment. Thanks. The second chapter shall be finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment