Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

School carnival... Yay?

Second week of school after the mid year holidays... Whoo-hoo... Next Friday is the jogathon for our school. Where? At the Taman Bukit Jalil opposite the Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Club. When? I dunno... Maybe from 8am to 1pm? Dunno... Don't care either... Either way, I'm gonna be the photographer on that day... Yipee... Then on the 18th of Jul, it's the school carnival... Yipee again... For now I'm not sure what we're gonna do 'cause the meeting today was quite short and Shin Mei didn't give me a lot of information. All I know is that I'll be helping out at the Photography Club booth from 11am-1pm. Then I think around 2-3pm, I'm helping out at the Sidang Redaksi booth. Other than that, I'm the photgrapher again... Yahoo...

To Josie, if you're reading this, I'm writing another story. Loosely inspired by Twilight xD and characters based on, I dunno, whatever comes to mind? Anyway, the main character is moi xD and the male lead is based on the tennis player I told you about. Kinda weird actually. I'm down with the first couple of pages, but I'll try to finish each chapter soon and post it on my other blog (the Dreams of Angels one).

Today was nice. Because of the school carnival, my Physics teacher Mr Lim was busy, so we sorta skipped Phy. We lagged behind during the first period of Biology, but went down to the Bio lab eventually. Almost ripped out the asshole's throat there. After that was History, than the photography club meeting. Shin Mei was asking around for people who would be free to help with the photography club booth. Then confirmation for the photography competition at the Botanical Garden in Putrajaya, registering of the button badges, and that's about it.

So then, I shall now have fun with my Facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. Someone help me think of a cool, goth, mysterious, I-dunno name for my story please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment