Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2009

Story

Crap everything... I'm gonna cast that 'Dreams of Angels' story to hell and write my own bloody monotonous memoirs or maybe I'll write a sci-fi like Stephenie Meyer... Went out to the immigration department early this morning to get our passports done for the trip tomorrow. Submitted all our forms and necessary documents, waited around a couple of hours then headed to the OUG Plaza. Arrived there, went to Giant to get some ham and cucumbers to make sandwiches for the trip tomorrow, again. Got home, sat in front of the PC with YS till around now. Dunno what she's doing... Crap... Still can't try to talk like Jacob... Grrrr......

So that's about it... We're starting our trip tomorrow morning at 10 with my little cousin... I'm gonna bring my guitar and it'll be a whole guitar fanatic gathering in the family. Arrivederci...

No comments:

Post a Comment