Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Parfait dream...

I jolted awake this morning by my mum's sudden storm into our room to see whether I was prepared to go out. She had told me about the trip the previous day, but I was glued to the PC until it finally wore off at around 5am. Slept and left my phone charging at the PC, I slept right through 9am - the supposed time to wake up when we were going to Mid Valley as to avoid heavy traffic jams and the hassle of looking for a parking space - and my mum woke me at around 10am, quite furiously, and I scrambled out of my sloppy jammies - given to me by my godmother, I think they were my cousin's - and pulled on the to be washed boots cut jeans and T-shirt, scrambled to and fro from my room to my mum's room to briefly flatten my fringe - I had clipped it in the opposite direction of which it was supposed to grow to keep it out of my face, which resulted in a few beautiful arches on my forehead and a head of extremely flat hair - and just grabbed my socks and rushed downstairs. To avoid any further comments from my mum, I flew out the open front door, grabbed my sneakers and quickly got into the front seat of the car.

We didn't say much on the way, but when w got to the parking entrance, my mum was grumbling about the fact that they didn't open the ramp leading to the upper floor of the parking lot. We went around and found the Cars cleaning and polishing centre and mum stopped and went down to ask around. She had a membership card and she asked a few other questions - the windows were up and the doors were closed - when shortly after she sat back in the car , telling us that the bloody staff there was so bloody lazy to just start a little earlier - they guy there had said that mum's membership card was an old one, so she would have to get out of the parking lot and drive in again to find the right branch. We did, and shortly after left the car there for polishing and cleaning.

We went right up to the top floor and went to Jusco so that my mum could claim her reward points. We then proceeded to purchasing my underwear - I was short of them and some mysteriously went missing. At the payment counter only did we realiz that mum's Jusco card was expired. We went upstairs again to renew it and proceeded to the Face Shop to get some lipstick and eye liner. Then we went up to Soda to check out some tops. After that, we had a really filling brunch at Pasta Zanmai (next to Shojikiya). YS and mum got a chicken and japanese mushroom wafu pasta and I got myself a cream croquette curry rice. Mum ordered a couple of side dishes including some shishamu and some salmon sashimi. When we were almost through with our meals, we ordered the Choco Banana parfait that YS and I had decided to try beforehand. It took quite a while, but it was really worth it. On top of everything was a single scoop of chocolate sauce-drizzled chocolate ice cream with whipped cream and banana slices. Under that was some vanilla ice cream topped with a thin layer of chocolate cookie powder-thingy. Under that was a nice thick layer of crunchy cornflakes. Then right under that was a layer of banana chunks with vanilla ice cream. The bottom-most layer was a layer of the chocolate cookie powder-thingy. A real yum for me... Definitely heavenly...

We then proceeded to MPH to get YS's friend's birthday present and a few of the reference books I needed. I found mine, joined my mum and YS at the language area. Right behind the row of books they were looking at were music books, so I went to take a lookie see to see whether there was anything interesting. There was a Harry Potter soundtrack book, Disney Classics and a couple more which catched my eye, but all of them were, to me, absurdly expensive, around RM35-50. We then scooted off to the teen readers section because we had to buy the last two Twilight series books as I was near to finished reading the second book (I've already finished the book and resisting the urge to devour the third one right now). We went through the whole bloody shelf and found very few in good condition, although we did find one in shrink wrap. By accident, I found that New Moon was to be released on 26 November this year. So much for being ignorant and uninformed. So now I'll try to set a date with Jo and Chiu Yee so that we can watch it together. We paid and headed to Jusco supermarket as OS had asked mum to get pears, onions, leeks, lamb shoulder and a few other things I think. We got them and headed to the parking lot. When we arrived at Cars, ours wasn't done yet, so we had to wait, but only for a short while. We headed to Amcorp Mall next as my mum had to sign some papers or something, dunno... Which reminds me, around how much does it cost to get a maybe around 15-20GB thumbdrive?

We headed to the shop lots near Saujana next to get my dogs lunch biscuits and to pick up some nuggets from my mum's colleague's house nearby. Just outside Doggie Doggie, we more or less bumped into one of mum's suppliers' son, Benjamin (enviously tall because of his parents' genes) looking at the puppies for sale. We got the biscuits and nuggets and proceeded to Holistic Touch as my mum wanted to get something for her face. We went to the next door video rental shop and rented a couple of movies. Went home, lagged around for a while, changed out of my jeans and stuck my name strips onto my new reference books while my mum helped me wrap them with a few other books. We watched Space Buddies (kinda childish and stupid, but the golden retriever pups were just too cute), then after a while we watched Australia. Really touching story. I really love Hugh Jackman, espcially at that part when he showed up at that ball in a white suit... *drools~~*

Well that's it for now folks 'cause I'm feeling kinda sleepy and I have something else to do right now so good night don't let the bed bugs bite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment