Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Holidayzzz!!!!!!!

After a long day of add maths and civics exams, THE DAMN HOLS ARE HERE!! Actually tomorrow is my schools teachers' day celebration 'peringkat sekolah'. This morning Mr Siva went on stage - well, it's more of just a bit of raised ground - and told us 'your attendance is compulsory'. Like hell I'm going to that kind of boring crap anymore. I'm thinking of writing one of my own stories, y'know, the kind about my life, friends, etc... Kinda absorbed by Stephenie Meyer's Breaking Dawn right now.

I'm going to make my passport tomorrow, my mum wants us to be out at 6.45am. We're going S'pore on Saturday, bringing along my oh-so-kawaii cousin to see my niece... Muahahahaha!!! Extremely looking forward to it 'cause one, we haven't been to S'pore in quite some time already, two, it's a happy occasion and they're having Natasha's full moon celebration, three, I need to shed a few pounds in the pool and on bikes. That's pretty much it...

I've gotta go update my MP4 and MP3 phone now, and YS is freakin' annoying hounding me to play Cab Driver on Miniclip. So then, bon voyage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment