Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want to be like Uruha....

If you take your time to slowly see and interpret GazettE PVs, you'll see that the two persons that gets most of the camera space is Ruki (of course, he's vocalist) and Uru-san. Just search any GazettE PV on Youtube (especially 'Cassis', 'Filth in the Beauty' and 'Silly God Disco') and you'll faint at the way their fingers just fly over the chords!! .......................... Sorry... Guitar and Uru fanatic...

I've had lots of fun with Youtube and the GazettE lately. There are TONS of GazettE fanvids on Youtube. For example, the Hamster Dance fanvid. Very cute audio, very cute video cuts, and Uru-san just looks so good in a casual tank-and-jeans match... *nosebleed~* And the Poor Reita series. Not for minors, though. But if you're insane enough, you'd be dying of silent laughter. I'm the kind of persons who really goes insane over tiny stuff...

Watched a few movies lately, although not all new movies. First up, 'House Bunny'. I've noticed that Anna Faris rather likes to play roles that are rather awkward. But all in all 3.5 out of 5 stars. After that, 'Dance of the Dragon'. I like the story about someone trying to realize their dreams... 4 stars. After that, 'Slumdog Millionaire'. Very very good movie and understandable why it got 7 Oscars. 4.5 stars. 'Babylon AD', Vin Diesel and our very own Datuk Michelle Yeoh. Kinda like the Virgin Mary, but much more modern. 3 stars. There was one more movie, I just forgot what it was...

I have been picked out by the school's PBSM comittee as a member to represent the girls team in some kind of marching competition. A few days of my 10am wake was sacrificed to this. Exactly at 10am, I walk home 'cause mum's at work, sis's at work too. These days I've committed to waking up at approximately 10.30am, make and eat my breakfast, wait till around 1.30pm when my sis passes the PS2 to me and I play Final Fantasy X-2. Oh yeah, I've finally found the name of that soundtrack that I've liked so much. For those of you who do play, it's the instrumental right after the SQUARE ENIX scene, then if you press X then you go straight to the start game menu. It's also played at the start game menu, but it cuts the credits. The name of the instrumental - KUON: Memories of Waves and Light. Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Gonna watch Poor Reita now. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment