Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Sorry that I haven't been updating my blog for the past two weeks as I was busy with school work and Chinese New Year shopping. As a Form 4 this year, things prove to be more challenging than expected. The first chapter of History is kinda piece of cake, but then Additional Mathematics are a killer. At first I thought it would be as easy as lines and angles, but the there's f:x -> 3x-1 and all that. Sooner or later I'm gonna commit suicide because of it.

CNY is very near the corner and I have lots of spring cleaning to do because there will be 16 people under one roof for about 3 days consecutively. I've just finished with my chest of drawers and my desk drawers and will continue with the rest of my desk and my accesories.

Being in a new class with new classmates are kinda pressuring assuming that my Head of Class Cleanliness is a real B. My monitor and assistant monitor are very nice, very friendly. The other students are mostly also, but the HCC really pisses me off. Just because I sent a CNY card to HIM (I shall reveal this person's mysterious identity later on) via the school's Chinese Language Club, she told HIM very openly that I have feelings for him. And one day I brought cookies that I had made about a week earlier and to recieve comments on my cookies, I asked my friend to help me promote my cookies. Everyone except a few people said that it was delicious, but it's really hard. Then the recess after the distribution of cookies, HE come to my class and told me that it sucked. That was really it. Previously the HCC took a cookie and said she'd be giving it to someone. Not only was I really offended by the very direct negative comment on my cookies, how could anyone be so GDBMF B-y? (All shorts for vulgar language, please do not copy)

I've just went to Mid Valley shopping again today, except with my Dad who came back about night before last and my godmother who just arrived this morning as we were about to go out. I wore a blouse that I hadn't touched for about 5 years. It's a maroon blouse with a really deep V-neck, and with no decent camisole, I gave up trying to match something to it. Until now I have a small supposed-to-be-brassiere camisole which is about the correct color. On the way we argued about lots of stuff, such as how L'Occitane is pronounced (from what I know, it's pronounced 'lock-see-tann'). My dad got me a really nice jacket from Soda Exchange. It costed RM103/=, but there was a 20% discount. Other than that, it was just lunch and ice cream.

My godmother had arrived in Singapore on the 22nd and arrived in KL this morning with my other godparents. She had asked me what I wanted for my 16th birthday this year. I said I wasn't really sure of what I wanted, then she suggested that she could paint me a plaque with designs and colors of my choice. I requested something GazettE-y and she's just showed it to me today, it is B-E-A-Utiful! I'm gonna post the pic when I get the pic, which will be quite a long time assuming that my camera is currently spoiled.

My mum and my sis has got new phones, and since most of my friends are using DiGi, I thought I might as well get a DiGi number also. To use 2 SIM cards consecutively, I need 2 phones. I would like to get my dream phone, the Sony Ericsson W900i. I've asked the electronics expert and he says that it costs about RM700++. To get the number itself, the package costs around RM10. And every month I have to reload RM30 to keep my number active. So I think I'll take it slowly. But for now I need a camera as there are more and more school functions that my Editorial Board seniors want me to take photos of. As for the first computer club meeting, I, fortunately or UNfortunately, I got elected as the assistant secretary, and the teacher had put me in charge of decorating the notice board.

I plan to make some more cookies after the new year to bring to school for comments, and maybe after that I can make a small income making cookies. I have to go and socialize now. I'll see you next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment