Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 6, 2008

REALLY bored...

Something's wrong with Friendster, it's unusually laggy... Well, this proves I'm not the ultimate angel after all... I'm feeling really sleepy right now and it's only 9am... I haven't had my coffee yet... I slept at 10pm last night...

This was how it all went. We got back from the office (my sister and I) at about 7pm, I watched a little bit of TV, then went upstairs wanting to just dawdle around a little... After a while of looking at the computer screen, I noticed that part of what I was seeing was somehow blurred to the extent that I can't see it at all. Then a nerve in my left eye was occasionally throbbing with a sharp pain. So I had a little nap on the deflated air bed that we have. When I woke up, I went for a little dinner - my grandmother's flavoured rice. The ingredients: pork or chicken pieces, mushrooms (soaked), dark soy sauce, fish sauce, anything else you want that goes with everything above, and of course, rice. Simple and easy, just cooked in the rice cooker itself... Delicious, and it already represents a serving of fully nutritional food. After eating maybe 10 tablespoons of it (which is the whole bowl), I felt really tired, and nauseous... After a bath, I situated myself in front of the sink in case I really did throw up. I did, just a little bit. After that I took a Panadol Acti-fast (paracetamol) and went to sleep, with some difficulty actually...

So this morning, I found that it was 8am when I woke up. My godparents just came up from Singapore. Now my grandmother's making breakfast for everyone.

I'm listening to Cassis by The GazettE.

No comments:

Post a Comment