Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The GazettE rocks!!

Another day of work, after almost a whole morning of snoozing... I slept at 1am last night after finishing a day in Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. I'm now planting lots of turnips, a few rows of tomatoes and 5 melons (melon seeds are expensive). I've just bought some grape, peach and apple seeds to plant in my patch of land near the chicken coop.

I've missed an issue of ePop... It's kinda bugging me that I missed out one issue... My sis came back from work and she said that there was currently no stock of ePop, but I think she was talking about the DVD rental shop she's working in on Tuesdays and Thursday. I dunno when she's going where because she's working at two places now.

Working at Munters is kinda nice, maybe because the people there are really friendly and my grandmother's niece's husband is the managing director there... Hmm.. Oh well, I'm currently in a GazettE craze... I just found a solution to make my muted Internet audio, well, unmuted! Just because of that, I was overjoyed as I finally could watch the videos I've been piling up in Youtube, and also see some GazettE videos... I just realized that most of the visual kei musicians, those I love right now any way, that is Miyavi and The GazettE, and maybe other musicians, are really cool and serious in their photos, but they're actually very cute... That's what I think anyway...

I've had a really wierd dream lately... I dreamt that I was in a kinda school for all ages run by my secondary school's ex-vice principal, and one of the staff was my primary 4 math teacher (who is kind of a maniac at times). There were spare parts of animals in the science section of the school. Then after a while, the math teacher got possessed (by whom I don't know) and he started murdering all the students one by one... For some reason I get these really wierd dreams, although I think why I dreamt the possession was because I just defeated Vegnagun and Shuyin in FFX-2, and in a short clip it showed that Baralai was possessed by Shuyin and Nooj planned to shoot Baralai in order to defeat Shuyin and Vegnagun. But in the end, the Gullwings defeated it and him.

My mum and sis are now in Penang most likely, it's actually my mum's business trip, but since it's the school holidays, she brought my sister along while we stay at home to work... My friend just informed me of a barbecque party at my old crush's place on 18th December and from about 8am-12pm... I could make 8am, but I have to go to work at about 11am ... But now's she's told me I have mistakened the time. It's the same date, but 8pm-12am... And I thought they were going to have a barbecque party in the morning.

I'm now listening to Guren by The GazettE...

No comments:

Post a Comment