Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

'Filth in the Beauty' is by far the GazettE's best single, apart from 'Cassis', 'Reila' & 'Guren'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFiZTTxq9Fc

I know it's a long blog title, but I just can't help it! The GazettE is just too wonderful, too awesome, too cute, too GODLY!! (I mean in the J-rock & visual kei stream) Kai's drums are just so cool!! Ruki's voice is beautiful!! Uruha & Aoi's skills with the guitar are... And Reita... Together, they're just so AWESOME!!!

Alright, enough with the obsessing with GazettE. Sorry the book's not coming on, but I just stopped there, and can't figure out how to continue. Anyway, my godmother just gave me a little help so I might be finished with the first chapter by May next year... Hehe... Call me crazy, whatever, but I've just typed out a few lists - lyrics that I have in hand and of the songs that I currently have, categorized as Japanese & Korean, English & Spanish, Chinese & soundtracks. Soundtracks contains all the songs from mostly games (online, PS2, whatever), 'cause the songs from movies and all that are in their respective folders already. In total, I have 569 songs in total, that I've keyed into the list anyway. But the properties shown in My Computer there are 791 songs, or rather, files. Unless I've missed our more than 200 songs from my song archive (which is not very likely), there's no way this could happen.

I'm at home today, no work. 'Yahoo!' for not having to do any work, 'Boohoo!' for not being able to go out and bored to death at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment