Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Salaries...

I was supposed to update the blog yesterday, but I was at work and at night I was too busy watching V for Vendetta and Final Destination 3. More FD3 than V anyway. I've just finished my second week of work (just a few days of the week) and just yesterday I got my salary!! RM5/hour, which totals up to ... I'm not telling you, just in case you come rob me at night. xP

Yesterday was supposed to be the last day for one of the sales department staff, Rodzy. She's a nice lady, friendly, jovial. In the afternoon, Ms Ang, my aunt and I went for brunch at a kopitiam near the office. While eating we chatted about things at school. I had a hot lemon tea with kaya and butter toast, while we shared a serving of rather fatty Hainan chicken rice. I finished up what they couldn't finish, then we went back to the office. I did my filing, typing, printing, scanning, emailing and faxing. At about 4pm, we ordered pizza and Rodzy bought a moist chocolate cream cake. A while after the pizza arrived, we started the little farewell party. Rodzy gave a little speech and we dug in. I had two slices of pizza, a breadstick, a small bit of cake and almost a whole seafood lasagne. So after that little party I think I've gained a couple more kilogrammes. I got home at about 2000+, bathed, then flew downstairs to watch V, just about then my mum got back from work, and she also bought McDonald's for us. I had the Spicy Chicken McDeluxe xP.

I'm now trying to listen to Reila by The GazettE.

No comments:

Post a Comment