Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Office life - first day

The holidays are here, my aunt's facing a little shortage of staff, so I went to her office to help her out. She picked me up at about 1230 then drove straight to her office. There was only a couple of staff members in the office when we arrived. We were introduced, then my aunt assigned my work. I was to do some filing, lots of typing and some other stuff. She taught me what I needed to know for that day's work one by one. The Internet server was down almost the whole time, which really harassed my aunt as she wanted to check her inbox in Outlook for interview request e-mails. Anyway, as I was typing a list of quotations(?), another couple of staff members entered the office, both guys and one of them oh-so-cute. After I was finished typing the list, I continued my filing which I started doing long before I started typing the list as the list was more important. By the time I looked at the clock, it was already about half past five. I finished my filing, cleared up the cluttered desk, put everything back into place and waited for my aunt to pick me home.

The next day was a home day, and I stayed home and played all day? I dunno, the whole day was too monotonous to remember, so was the next. Today, however, I awakened at 1000 but then fell asleep again till about 1200 (that's why I'm a panda). I just remembered. On Thursday night we watched 'The Scorpion King' starring Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Kelly Hu. I love The Rock... I had a small tray of Chipsmore Hazelnut cookies for breakfast, and cheese cocktail white bread hot dogs with mayo and hot English mustard and a fried egg. Simple, fuss-free and delicious, not to mention filling.

I'm listening to 'Forever Love' by X Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment