Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Early holidays

So, they came for a couple of days and then just didn't come to school at all. Anyway, on one of those couple of days, we had to attend a hairstyling demo. It was actually to introduce the courses available at this college/university (I dunno which, and I don't see why it's different), KOJADI Institute. It's located near the KLCC in KL, supposedly inside the MCA building. Anyway, I had my luilui taken out for the hairstyling demo. The guy doing the demo was Alex (dunno who he is, don't care 'cause he looks just too much like the EbiTako (in short I'll call him ET, since he does look kinda wierd)). I didn't really pay attention to the process but I was more or less listening intentively at the lady who was explaining that if we attended this hairstyling course of the institute, we would get an immediate job at the J-Gen Hair Salon (I think it's something like that, I lost the leaflet they gave us) which is a partner of Bianco Hair Studios (again, something similar).

I don't usually listen to these people talk, but since I know that I have a future ahead of me, I had to decide what I wanted to be. First and foremost, I wanna be a singer, a musician, if possible, but it seems that even Lim Kok Wing University doesn't have that course. If the singer/musician thing doesn't work out, which probably won't, I would like to be a child apparel designer, but there is a little catch, I kinda lack inspiration and imagination to design anything at all. If that doesn't work out, I could be a very unpopular fashion designer who designs really gothic/goth-loli/v-k/Japanese style clothes with black as the main colour. But there is also a catch here, I dunno how to make clothes for one, and then I kinda lack the passion for colour. It's usually black or any other dark colour that hides my big tummy and/or any other bits of fat anywhere around the abdominal area(working hard to get it off, although still not hard enough). I would consider being a model, but with my shape, looks and height, I think I'll pass. I can't be a writer although I considered it 'cause my stories are usually very restricted and complicated and it depends on my mood whether I want to write or not. I dunno. Someone who knows me well enough please gimme some advice, I need it 'cause I'm really kinda confused although it's not my time yet to be confused. My site (more or less): www.friendster.com/obsessivefreak.



So, this is the crazy, ugly, fat, obsessive, panda-eyed me. As you can see, I'm wearing black. That's a lollipop, I don't smoke, yet.
Y'know, I'm feeling kinda lonely 'cause it feels as if everyone doesn't wan't me to be involved with anything they're doing. Some may not think that but that's how they make me feel. Kinda, neglected, with only my music and my dog to play with. Then again, my dog also avoids me. I hate my life. Music's my life, and it's one of the things that help me calm down when I'm angry or frustrated with something. I've got about 700+ music files in my folder already, made up of Chinese, English and Japanese songs, with some soundtracks from certain games, but mostly Japanese. I've got about 140+ sets of lyrics with more to come, same with the music files. And since my sister tends to announce my things as hers, I've labelled all my DVDs, bot exactly mine, but I chose them (my dad paid for most of them, so I'm gonna have to repay him).

No comments:

Post a Comment