Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bite me..

Word of advice to all dog owners or dog lovers or people who are very close with dogs, don't go near a dog if he growls when you try to touch him. I tried to carry me dog the other day, he thought I was going to punish him for the puddle he made somewhere, so he growled. I scratched him a while to comfort him, but as I tried to pick him up he almost tore a bit of flesh from my chin. The wound is kinda small, about half a centimeter in diameter, but I got furious. He, on the other hand, tried to bite me again on the hand, in turn being beat with the newspaper cane by me. So another word of advice, only use the designated canes or whatever to punish or whack the canine and stick to it, don't use your hands if possible, although it does kinda relieves stress and pressure. The best is a roll of newspaper rolled up tightly then stuck together with lots of tape (those broad ones you use to seal cartons).


Enough doggie training. I've finally defeated Jecht and Yu Yevon in the PS2 game Final Fantasy X, after lots of begging from my sister. I planned to finish the sphere grid since it waas almost finished anyway and after defeating Jecht and Yu Yevon, I couldn't go on with the game. Anyway, I gave in to her nagging and defeated them with ease actually, since I already raised every character's HP to the max, which is 9999. My black magician Lulu's MP even got to max (999). All their most powerful attacks were also up to 9999. My strongest aeon, Bahamut with an HP of 15000, reached the maximum attack of 99999. Say I'm mad whatever.. There's not much to do during the holidays anyway. I can't go out, the PC's passworded, my phone has limited credit. But what the heck, my friends don't even want to talk to me during the holidays. Some of them just SMS me to ask whether their orders have arrived and when they could retrieve them.


Since I've finished FFX, I'm now playing FFX-2. Kinda fun, but painful on the finger that presses 'X'. I've tried FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, but I kinda got stuck at someplace. I'll play that after I finish FFX-2. After Dirge of Cerberus I'll continue with my NFSMW.


That's about it. There's nothing much to write. So, goodnight!!


This is Gackt-san. Camui M.S.Gackt, the guy with the greatest voice on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment