Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hollllleeeeedaeeesssssxx......

Well, it's the holidays already... I've watched my DVD that I bought from Times Square, which actually proved as a pirated version because after leaving it in the open for a few days, it was all Lego-pixels and such, so we couldn't watch the last episode. The holidays were mundane, wake up, wash face, watch TV, feed dog, etc... The normal things you would do on a boring day with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Only recently did I start with my studies. Science mostly, as the big exam is only a few days away. That's it for now.

Ps. Does anyone know what going on when your computer just doesn't play audio from multimedia windows or sites such as Youtube, etc.? Game sound effects are fine, but video or music audio just won't play. Anyone have a solution for this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment