Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Endless story

The exams are gone, so are the teachers when we're at school. Somehow they're just gone, right after the exams. Not all of them anyway. First day Monday was our Headmistress' official retirement ceremony, and since I've seen the schedule for the ceremony (most of the performances would be noisy and not entertaining) so I decided to skip the bloody thing. Second day was quite boring, my friend and I discussed about certain topics. My other friend was absent. The others were doing a last minute confirmation on who'll be going to Genting Highlands. I brought up the subject at dinner and my mum just said no since they were going on school days.

The third day was dreadful. Everyone who was to go to Genting Highlands went there, a few just skipped because they knew that there would be almost no one. So it was down to only me, out of our whole 'girl gang' which consisted of about half the girls in class, who was present on those two boring days. Usually with the girls around, I'll be chatting, discussing about things, reading magazines, etc., but without them around, I was a loner, a real loner. Since I wasn't too friendly with the other girls who were present (please note that some of them have really high noses, really annoying and are disliked by quite a few people, but I'm not saying who they are), I brought along a book ('I, Cleopatra') and three comics ('Jigoku Shoujo') in case I got bored with the book, and an old almost unused note book to write the script of my story (will be posted in my other blog page, http://www.angel-no-yume.blogspot.com/, so only the character list has been posted) if I get bored with the book and the comics. I also brought my phone and headphones to listen to while I sleep. xP The fourth day was about the same, but our Arts teacher summoned us to his art studio to finish the name tag/key ring we started to make earlier this year. Since I hadn't the girls with me, of course my face would be expressionless. Then our Arts teacher asked me, 'Are you afraid of me, or do you not like me?' He turned to the other girls then said 'Because I can't interpret her face.'

Friday finally came. Everyone was back at school (thank God). All were present except one of the girls, who thought that it wasn't necessary to go to school anyway, so she skipped. Saturday, my mum started her two hour journey to Malacca to attend a wedding dinner at 4pm, while my sister went for a birthday party. While waiting for them to come home, my sister and I watched movies and surfed the Net. Well, I woke up at about 10am this morning, which is really early considering the fact that I usually wake up at noon on weekends and holidays. I had my breakfast, then watched a bit of TV. While everyone was doing something else, I conquered the PS2. I played Need for Speed Most Wanted Black Edition, finished my races but I still have bounty and milestones to get. At about 3pm, I let my sister take over while I made French toast and croutons. For some reason almost every piece of French toast that I made today had an uncooked center, so it was kinda disgusting, but still passable. After that I took a nap on the sofa downstairs, woke up at about 6pm to help my sister a teeny bit with dinner. My mum was to go out for a wedding dinner, so my sister made black pepper pork chops served with whipped potato and bread with onion soup topped with croutons. Everything was deeeeelicious, except for the croutons in the soup which she cut up too large in size, so the bread soaked up the soup and was all soggy.

That's it for now. See ya next week.

1 comment:

  1. poor thing. you must be bored to death.
    yes, the damn pmr ended!!! today and two days ago i ponteng school. why don;t you do that? it's a death boredom in school. depressing.
    i'm sorry if you are so lonely in your school. come to my school next year la!! two of my best friend there are going to leave. so is me wee loonely, too.

    now, i am terible, and i MEAN it, sorry, that i forgot your birthday. please forgive me, my memory is like the viver, passing through so fast that i am the same as dory, in nemo. o great queen, please forgive me!!!

    you have 3 blogs???

    cheers,
    yu ning- bamboo,
    a very bad friend

    ReplyDelete