Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

YEAH!有得去云顶!!

The first day of school of the week and I have difficulties clipping my hair up. As our co-curricular head told us to clip up our rather long fringes, toward the back of the head, with my short fringe it proved a challenge. After a few attempts, I gave up and waited for my classmate to come to help me clip it up, talk about being useless. Well, in the end I did get it clipped up, but toward the end of the day I looked like a lunatic who escaped from an asylum. The next day and so on were the same, until my other friend told me that since my fringe was short enough and doesn't really hang in the eyes, I could just leave it and push it slightly further up with a bit of water on my fingers. My 'love luck' is NOT improving as the days go by. Although there are more moments when I could walk nearer him, it still sucks. But at least I'm not as obsessed with him than I used to be.
Went to the nearby Endah Parade recently, my sis drove us both there. We drove along, she made a wrong turn and wanted to make a U-turn at the T-junction. She forgot to leave a little turning angle and almost hit the three motorcyclists waiting for the traffic light. I almost had the cramps. I was like, OK, that was REALLY close... The driver of a BMW coupe who was also waiting for the traffic light got down of the car at one point to see if a gruesome, bloody and gory accident had happened. Finally she found a parking space in the housing estate nearby, it was a back lane and there was a large drain hole at the junction turning into the lane. This time, she almost hit the car parked in front of her, but with a hard JAM onto the brakes, she managed to preserve our lives. xP Anyway, we went into the complex, went straight to the comic store and got some comics, for her and me (please note that I had rejected her offer to get me some comics a few times).
The Genting class trip plans are almost ready, but there are still a few little details that are still being discussed, such as ... I dunno, I didn't really pay attention to what they were saying. Anyway I paid the deposit and have 100% registered (or rather 'booked') a place for myself. Some of them are bringing a sibling or a parent, one of them is bringing her dad and her bro. So much for a holiday.
My godparents came at 11am today, to visit and also to give us the souvenirs (tasty snacks) from their trip from Macau (China). After a few moments of settling in, my godfather took us (my sis, my godmother, my grandmother and I) for lunch. At first we wanted to go to a nearby hawker stall, but then it would be very packed since it was near lunch hour. So, we decided to go to Salak South's Fatty Mok Hakka Yong Tau Foo. We had a bowl of noodles each and a few bits of yong tau foo (vegetables or such stuffed with fish then cooked). I had a delicious bowl of curry chicken bee hun and mee... Deeeeeeliciouss... After we finished, we 'analyzed' a Chinese character which contained four other characters. After that, my godfather suggested we go for ice kacang. We all looked at him wide-eyed, until he said that maybe we bought back some. The best ice kacang exists in Old Town Petaling Jaya, a little further down from the bus station at Jalan Othman. Auntie Peggy and her husbnd sells the ice kacang there, and since my godfather was born and raised there, he was familiar with Auntie Peggy. Her ice kacang is deeeeelicioussss!!!! There are none of the large chunks of sago and no large kidney beans instead of the red beans that should be used. It's a really heavenly thing... It's a food court beside the market. I think that's it. I'm not really sure of the exact location as I don't really watch out for road signs. I'll let you know when I find out the exact location and the name of the shop. After that, we went to The Store near home because, according to my grandmother, there was no more vegetables and she wanted to stir-fry some vegetables for my godparents as they rarely have home-cooked food (my godmother doesn't exactly cook and doesn't let my godfather cook because he makes a mess and doesn't clean up after himself). We got some cucumbers, come xiaobaicai, a slab of chicken breast meat and a couple of packets of Japanese tofu.
We got home, my grandmother started to boil soup (deliciously healthy Chinese herb soup) and prepare dinner, my godparents slept, my sis played PC games, my other sis play PS2 games while I sorted out my photos which I extracted from my desk after emptying everything from the drawers. The photos were last years, of weddings and birthdays, the usual. Now, to the process of the desk cleaning. I was telling myself for over a couple of months already to clean my desk, because everything was in a totally chaotic state, even the things in the drawers. so what I did was, I pulled out the right drawer, extracted everything from it and wiped it clean (lots of splinters, hair and dust, not to mention cobwebs), then set it aside. I pulled out the other drawer, and did the same which I did with the right drawer. I extracted everything that I didn't want or was already broken but kept for nothing and threw them into a plastic bag as trash. I also extracted all the useless pieces of paper between everything and stuffed them into a paper bag that was used to send the things that I ordered my postal order. After that, I sorted everything (notebooks, stickers, temporary tattoos, letter stationary, etc.) and replaced them in the drawers. After replacing the drawers with their respective contents, I somehow rearranged everything from my desktop and replaced everything much more neater than before. So now I have a rather clean and neat desk.
I've just finished a book called 'Pain', which is about how the pain medicine evolved from the normal kind to a pain killer that killed even the most agonizing pain, Opain. But this pain killer had a side effect. Any patient who orally consumes Opain, he or she will get obsessed with pain, thus breaking their own bones and inflicting as much pain on themselves as possible.
Our form and art teacher has had us make a name tag for ourselves with our own name. We get a piece of card with our names printed on them, we cut the letters out, then trace it backwards on a piece of perspect plastic (I think), cut out the letters again then he'll help us spray it with the colors of our choice. I got mine in purple, blue and black. I looked quite nice, but then when I got home and took my bath, my dog got ahold of it and, fortunately, bit off only a little corner of the whole thing, and it didn't affect the words. If it did, you shall hear nothing of me ever again.
We had our 'intensive tests' this week, which is actually test papers from other states (in which the questions are different).
I'm now listening to 'Call Me When You're Sober' from Evanescence.

1 comment: